Redefine OOH Advertising
On June 24, 2021, the 18th China Outdoor Communication Conference hosted by Asia OOH will be held in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China. People's lifestyles have tremendous changes in the post-epidemic era, and the outdoor media industry is also facing unprecedented challenges. As a result, the industry's business model seeks to innovate to survive, hoping to reposition OOH and find new opportunities through this event.
The conference mainly discussed the six major topics of OOH advertising and invited more than 50 domestic and foreign experts to share their views on the industry, talk about new needs, new definitions, new applications, and new opportunities, and effectively promote the outdoor media industry toward scientific development and establishment Good ecological environment. Related topics are as follows:
1. How to redefine OOH advertising in a century of change
2. What are the new business opportunities for OOH in the IOT
3. The rise of new domestic products and new strategies for outdoor advertising
4. The realization of programmatic and digital intellectualization OOH showcases and learnings
5. The 6th OOH Contextual Marketing Award case exhibition and comments.
6. How to reconstruct the new ecology of outdoor communication by blockchain and the token economy
Subscribe to our weekly OOH newsletter
LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS: focusing on the top OOH stories of the week from around the world.