The World Out of Home Organization has signed up seven new members; three from Europe, two from the Middle East and one each from Africa and South America. Four of them are national media owners, one is a national OOH association, one a national media agency, and one an OOH service provider/supplier.
The new members are:
- London Lites --- national media owner, UK
- Streetwise --- national media agency, Brazil
- GDS --- OOH service provider/supplier, Italy
- Elevision --- national media owner, UAE
- BBOA (Black Billboard Owners Alliance) --- national association, South Africa
- Intelligent Track Systems --- national media owner, Denmark
- Viola Communications --- national media owner, UAE
WOO Chief Operating Officer Mark Flys says: “With a total current membership of over 180 across the world, WOO is providing an increasing number of benefits to all sectors of the OOH industry. We are now helping companies and organisations deal with the rapid and intense changes that are bringing both challenges and opportunities to the medium.”
Interested in becoming a member?
Fill in your details and submit the form, we will contact you shortly about membership...
Subscribe to our weekly OOH newsletter
LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS: focusing on the top OOH stories of the week from around the world.