Following its highly successful APAC Regional Forum in Bali this month the World Out of Home Organization has signed up another eight organizations, from Africa, Europe, Asia, the USA and Australasia.
Four of the new members are international or national media owners, three are OOH service providers/suppliers and one is a national OOH association.
The new members are:
- Alliance Media --- international media owner, South Africa
- The Trade Desk --- OOH service provider/supplier, Singapore
- Go2Digital --- national media owner, Croatia
- Certeq --- OOH service provider/supplier, Australia
- Chicilon Media Company --- national media owner, Vietnam
- OOHClub --- national OOH Association, Vietnam
- Domedia --- OOH service provider/supplier, USA
- Bravo Media --- national media owner, Hong Kong
WOO is now gaining an increasing number of new members from emerging markets, especially in Africa and Asia. Alliance Media is one of the largest OOH companies in Africa and the addition of two Vietnamese organisations, plus members from Singapore and Hong Kong, demonstrates the growth of OOH in Asia.
The Trade Desk has created an independent omnichannel media buying platform designed for the open internet, dedicated to transparency and impartiality.
WOO Chief Operating Officer Mark Flys says: “We are delighted to see such a wide range of new members joining us from across the world and all sectors of the OOH marketplace. By working together through WOO we can combine to build the power and reach of the medium even further.”
WOO will continue its work in emerging markets with its first in-person Africa Regional Forum in Cape Town, South Africa, from March 11-13 2024.
Interested in becoming a member?
Fill in your details and submit the form, we will contact you shortly about membership...
Subscribe to our weekly OOH newsletter
LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS: focusing on the top OOH stories of the week from around the world.