The World Out of Home Organization (WOO) Awards aim to recognise excellence in OOH; by assessing and celebrating the best in corporate OOH, and by seeking nominations for the individuals, Creative work and Technical Innovation across the sector.
The following terms and conditions of entry apply to the awards:
- Nominations can be made by WOO Members or Country or other OOH Associations.
- Members can self-nominate or choose others relevant to the award categories
- Nominations are free and restricted to one nomination per entry category per business unit
- When a nomination is being provided for another person or people, the nominator must gain the consent of those nominated to put their names and contact details forward for the sole purpose of the awards.
- Nominations can be made for individuals, creative or technical work in any country.
- Nominations for the 2023 Awards must be submitted to WOO by March 30th 2023.
- Nominations can be made by completing the online forms.
- Nominators may be asked to provide additional evidence or materials after submission.
- The names, positions and organisations of those shortlisted and those who win an award will be published online. Photographs of the winners will also be published in print and online and may be released in supporting press releases
- The judges' decisions are final and awards will be made at their discretion.
- Not all the awards advertised will be awarded if the judges consider that the criteria have not been met.
- Feedback cannot be provided on individual entries.
How we use personal information
Personal data is sourced, held, processed and used by WOO in order to support the administration of the Awards and therefore meets the legitimate interest, lawful basis for data processing under the General Data Protection Regulation. Such personal data is limited to the name, job title and contact details of nominators and nominees and any information about the nominee included by the nominator or requested by WOO to support the nomination process.
The completed nominations will only be processed to support the judging process and will be shared with the judges on a secure and confidential basis. On completion of the judging process each year, they will be asked to destroy all nomination records.
We may use the contact details that you give us in your nomination/s before, during and after the awards ceremony. We will confirm receipt of your nomination, may contact you in the event of questions. We may also invite shortlisted nominees to participate in the awards ceremony. If you nominated someone else WOO may use the details that you provided to invite them to take up their free place at the ceremony should they be shortlisted. We may also contact the winners for interviews.
On the night of the Gala Dinner, names of the nominees, along with those of all guests, will be used for table places. After the awards we may send nominees and nominators follow up emails with links to photography or further reading as relevant.
The names of those nominated or shortlisted will be retained indefinitely. Details of the nominations, including any additional personal data that is provided to us, will be destroyed no later than five years after the awards event to which they relate.
If you need any help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.